每日一句

When you cry for missing the sun, you will miss the stars again.
当你为错过太阳而哭泣时,你也要再错过群星了。
2022年07月24日
Love is imagination. The other is the carrier. It's you who give the meaning to it.
爱是想象力,对方是载体,是你赋予它意义。
2022年07月23日
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
身在井隅,心向璀璨。
2022年07月22日
Give it your best shot every time.
每一次都要拼尽全力。
2022年07月21日
Be the protagonist of your own youth, rather than a foil for others.
做自己青春的主角,而不是他人的陪衬。
2022年07月20日
Those who miss each other will finally get together.
错失彼此的人终有一朝重逢。
2022年07月19日
Youth is not afraid of the long years, there is still glory in the other side.
少年不惧岁月长,彼方尚有荣光在。
2022年07月18日
Everything has cracks and that's where the light comes in.
万物皆有裂痕,那是光照进来的地方。
2022年07月17日
Talent indeed makes a person shine, but hard work does too.
天赋的确使人闪闪发光,但努力也能使人熠熠生辉。
2022年07月16日
What we do in life echoes in eternity.
今生所为终有回响。
2022年07月15日
Thank you for appearing in my youth.
谢谢你出席我的青春。
2022年07月14日
It's futile to rectify the past, but you can still change the future.
悟已往之不谏,知来者之可追。
2022年07月13日
Love rises in the east and falls in the west, romance lasts till death.
爱意东升西落,浪漫至死不渝。
2022年07月12日
We read to know we're not alone.
我们阅读,是为了知道自己并不孤单。
2022年07月11日
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
当懊悔取代梦想时,人也就老了。
2022年07月10日
Home is not a place, but a kind of memory.
故乡不是一个地方,而是一种记忆。
2022年07月09日
按年份
Copyright © 2025 清山博客 蜀ICP备2025135312号