每日一句
At that time, youth was blooming, with the sun blazing and wind kissing the treetop.
人间骄阳正好,风过树梢,彼时他们正当年少。
Turn sweat into pearls and dreams into reality.
把汗水变成珍珠,把梦想变成现实。
All your efforts will pay off one day.
你所有的努力终会有所回报。
The road is tortuous, but the future is bright.
前路虽有崎岖坎坷,未来却会光明万丈。
Whatever happens tomorrow, we have had today.
不管明天会发生什么,至少我们拥有今天。
The darker the sky, the brighter the stars.
天空越黑,星星越亮。
The fact that you are beaten by darkness proves that you are light itself.
你被黑暗敲打,恰恰证明你是光明本身。
Have a childlike innocence in life, and your days will always be accompanied by happiness.
生活中拥有童心,你的日子将时时与快乐相伴。
Every effort is the foreshadowing of luck.
每一次努力都是幸运的伏笔。
Food is worth more than gold.
粮食比黄金更为珍贵。
A great ship asks for deep waters.
大船寻深水而航行。
Don't waste your time looking back. You're not going that way.
不要浪费时间回头看,你要走的不是回头路。
You don't have to let the result of one mistake be the thing that defines you.
别被区区一个过失定义了自己。
I see an opportunity, and I make it happen.
只要有机会,我就绝不让它溜走。
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
人们害怕他们不理解的东西。
The day is short but the work is much.
工作多,光阴迫。